Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] point of action

Whoops, a gremlin in my keyboard must have pressed the
send button while I was typing that last message.

I would like to answer the following question in the
RA when describing Visibility and personal, group, and
global registries.

At what point can we tell the implementation
architects that there will be standards and
technologies to support this aspect of the RA?

Danny

=== message truncated ===