Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] point of action

And Michael,

If you don't get it (and neither do I by the way), then the rest of the
world ain't gonna get it either.  We need to greatly simplify the
explanation of the concept of point of action or it altogether.  (I HATE the
shorthand "POA" by the way because it's confusing with the CORBA concept of
Portable Object Adapter.)

 - Jeff