Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] point of action

I think that Point of Action is an instance of a Point of Enforcement/
Decision pair (personally, I find the distinction between Point of
Enforcement/Decision less than compelling).
But, there are many other kinds of policy enforcement points that
have no direct relation to action (e.g., policies about the
composition of a description) and the point of action has an interest
for things other than policy (e.g., as a marker for the RWE)
Frank