Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] random question

Fair enough, but that is a different question than the one that you asked.

I think there will be capability providers that are hidden behind the
service abstraction. If you have a capability to deliver books, there could
be a leasing company that provides you trucks.

How different are they than the service providers hidden behind an
orchestration or choreography?

The answer, I think, is that in any concrete architecture your analysis
will tell you how narrowly or broadly you have to draw your boundaries. The
key is to analyze what the "real world effects" are.

Michael