Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] stakeholders summary

Frank,

Your additions could be characterized as infrastructure.  Is this in scope for the RA?

Besides that mediation and discovery will be accessed as services.  Other than noting some services can be considered vital infrastructure, aren't they just services?  Does the provider or consumer of discovery really differ from the provider or consumer of weather?

Ken