Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] stakeholders summary

I think we have to beware the "everything is a service" trap.

When I talked about service hosts I meant the entity responsible for
ensuring that a service is made available, which can be different to
the entity responsible for the service itself. The service host may
be invisible to a service consumer, but is still a stakeholder in the
service.

Similarly, a service that offers mediation may well be a service.
However, it has a stake in a different service: the ones that it is
capable of mediating.

Frank