Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - SOA-RA Minutes-30-Aug-2006 (SOA-RAMinutes-Aug-30-2006.doc) uploaded

Darn!

Too many irons in fire right now. Reviewed the Minutes. I'm willing
to work with Danny, and Dave, on Security, but I may need someone to
ping me occasionally to make sure I actually put it in my calendar.
I'm building a couple of proposals (I've heard rumors there is a
thing called income...), which actually have good prospects and are
extensions of SOA work already done, some in motion and in practice
as well as ongoing development--so it will tie into this work, too.
Unfortunately, it will be almost as difficult to discuss directly and
as wrapped in blankets of security as Dave's and Tom's stuff.

Sorry I missed the meeting.

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO