Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Views and viewpoints

I'm looking at the RA from a business process
perspective and wondering how "Relationship Between
Services" changes for the new views/models.  Does this
section become the Service Composition and
Choreography model under the Service view?

There is also the Business Processes model under the
Service as Business view that we currently do not have
defined in the RA.  If I want to relate an
implementation that uses Business Process Modeling
Notation (BPMN) to the SOA RA, I think this would be
extensions of the Service Composition and Choreography
model and the Business Processes model.  Any thoughts?

Danny