Subject: Update to Governance Section & SOA-RM RA Con-Call Tomorrow..

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Views and viewpoints
All,

My apologies as I have not be able to update the Governance section of the wiki as of yet. Been on Travel all of last week and am currently swamped with getting caught up, including a conflict that I cannot get out of during the RA con-call time tomorrow.

I am still alive and will update the section as soon as I come up for air.

Regards,

- Anil

:-
:- Anil John