Subject: Governance Paper

In my reading I came across the following short paper on governance models.

It stated that it was based on the work done in France on the Copernic system. I do not know if anybody  is familiar with it, but the paper states that  it was "a complete refactoring of the entire fiscal IT system: 9 years duration, more than 1000 people with 70 projects and a budget of 900 million Euros". It claimed that it was "probably to date the largest IT system fully implemented according to the SOA paradigm.

Any project that big should have some interesting ideas on governance.

Michael

SOA_Gouvernance_EN.pdf