Subject: Interaction

Two things jump out:

1. In my comments to the Visibility section, I proposed a definition for mediation.  That discussion may be better suited here.

2. Numerous debates on metadata raged (well, at least were emphatically pursued) during the RM.  The soa-rm-editors list has a thread with the subject "what is metadata?" and this spilled over onto the soa-rm list.  In addition, there was a private exchange between Frank and me.  We resolved (or, at least, deferred) the issue by removing the term metadata from the RM and talking about description.  So be prepared for a can of worms :-)

re 2, is there a way to digest a selection of emails so we can upload the previous discussions without having to resend all the mail?

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379

McLean VA 22102-7508

smime.p7s