Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Service description bits

Rex,

What you are asking for is very much what I have in mind.  That said, my next challenge is to figure out what to say about it and how.  Choreography could be a good tie-in, and I need to get back to that also.  Let's see if we can move ahead on stating the problem and then we can see whose lap we feel it best to dump it into.

Ken