Subject: service description diagramfor discussion

PNG image

This is derived from a combination of adding additional detail
mentioned in the RM and notes from the discussion two weeks ago.  The
"Supported and/or required protocols" seems to appear with both the
reachability and service interface text.  (Not sure how that happened.
The three little description diagrams in the lower right are other
aspects I'm not sure how to include.  In addition, I'd like to think of
a composition that defines a general component that can be instanced as
any of the other service description components, but that still needs
more thought.

Talk with you tomorrow.

Ken.

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379