Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] service description diagramfor discussion

That's adding some detail to the model.  Can you
explain "Identity & Provenance" and the aggregation of
"Annotations from 3rd parties"?

I like "Presence" in place of "Heartbeat".  We have
heartbeat listed in the "Service Management View"
section 1.5.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/Management

Even though I didn't add presence as part of
reachability to the Service Description UML model, I
was wondering if we should include it.

What happened to the Action Model and Process Model in
your diagram? I think these are two important and
distinct models that belong to the Behavior model.

The protocols could be on a per Action bases (assuming
there is an Action Model).  Protocol applies to any
contact with the service which I think you captured in
your diagram. The question is at what granularity do
we want to depict the protocols?

Danny