Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] revised service description

I've updated the Service Description diagram and added
it to the Wiki.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceDescription

Some differences in the Wiki diagram and Ken's
diagram:

1) "Capability description" was replaced with Action
Model and Process Model.

2) Heartbeat was replaced with Presence

3) Other stuff was left off of "Execution Context"

4) The seperate "Description" boxes were left out.

5) "Location of access" was replaced with Address.

Discussion Points for the Service Description Model:

1) Should "Execution Context" appear in the Service
Description model?

2) Need more definition for Identity & Provenance.

3) The three Description boxes on the lower right of
the png diagram can be explained in the text of the
wiki.

4) Would Formal Vocabulary apply to all parts of the
Service Description?

Ok, that's probably enough for now.

Danny