Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Thought Experiment on SOA Security and Governance

Michael,

While the use case is intriguing, I think we should start with something where the governance issue isn't conflated with other high emotion issues.  We will have enough of a challenge when we tell a program manager there are aspects of the program over which s/he doesn't/shouldn't have absolute control.

Ken