Subject: Business transaction

I have updated the business as service section to include some
preliminary text on business transactions. I believe that it is an
important capstone to service interaction: information is exchanged,
actions are performed, in the context of business transactions. Of
course, the usual generalization applies: it is not just business
that is transacted...

If I can, I will attempt to model it in UML.

Frank