Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Updated Service Description Diagram

Guys,

I don't understand why there is an inheritance relationship between
Description and Service.  What this model is saying is that Service 'is-a'
Description.  Obviously, that is not true.   I think we're mixing apples and
oranges here.

In the UML, inheritance represents hierarchy that translates to
"specialization" when going down the inheritance hierarchy and
"generalization" when going up the inheritance hierarchy.  Again, I don't
see the connection or reason to include Service as an element of the model
for SD at this level of abstraction.

More later.  In the meantime, I'll be looking forward to seeing Duane's
perspective.

 - Jeff