Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Topic for Thought - Choreography and Relationship to OASIS SOA RM Service Description

I think this makes a lot of sense.  As I understand it, a choreography would specify the actions that needs to be taken and one's response when others have already completed certain actions.  It needs to be consistent with the process models of services participating in the choreography.  So if my process model says you need to have established a valid login before I send you information, the choreography should tell you to start by logging in, or at least check to see if a login is necessary.

Reading and understanding more on choreography is a major item on my to-do list.

Ken