Subject: Registries and Repositories

I would like to add a Registry/Repository discussion
to the agenda for this Wednesday RM providing we have
time.  This relates to the Visibility section of the
RA.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceView/Visibility

The RA currently defines the registry as containing
links to Service Description artifacts and the
repository is defined as storing those artifacts.

Another view of the repository is that the repository
is the storage location for the services, the system
of record of the services.  One of the things stored
in the repository is the configuration management of
the SOA service code.  In this view, the SOA
repository becomes somewhat internal to the
organization.  The majority of the Service Description
and its artifacts reside in the service registry.

Other thoughts on this?