Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Registries and Repositories

What is described as being stored in the repository is
the source code, change/versioning history, etc.
Elements of governance play into the role of the
repository.

The reason I brought this up is to ask what exactly do
we see stored in the registry and what do we see
stored in the repository?  The way I was thinking
about registry/repository is that if a UDDI registry
were used, those things that UDDI encompass would be
stored in the registry and the other parts of Service
Description would be stored in the repository.  What
is stored in the registry/repository would vary based
on the type of registry used.

I think there may be a cleaner fit for repository to
the Service as Business view if the repository is
related to governance.

Danny

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceView/