Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] WS Trust

Let me be clear that as with many things that should be left to professionals, I go to security folks when I want to know things to worry about with respect to security.

With that caveat, I quickly read through the OGF attachments Joe sent and now I'm wondering where WS Security fits in.  I'd really like to see a picture or some sample < > that shows all these pieces interacting and the rationale for why there are so many pieces.

Ken