Subject: How can non-OASIS folks engage with the SOA-RA subcommittee?

Given our discussion at the F2F on getting wider community input into
our work, I blogged about the Governance piece @
<http://www.aniltj.com/blog/2007/01/03/OASISSOARAAStartingPointForGovern
ance.aspx>
Alternate Link @ http://tinyurl.com/sw64e

A question that has come up in the comments, and from some folks who
have pinged me directly is, how can they engage with the committee at
large? I am pretty much scoping the RA topic on my blog to governance as
that is something that I have a great deal of interest in and am willing
to act as a conduit for the committee on that topic.  But there are
folks who have expressed interest in topics beyond governance. How can
we accommodate them?

Please note that I am making a point of informing the folks that the
blog is a secondary channel for communication and that the primary
channel is to directly engage with OASIS (if a member). But what if you
are NOT an OASIS member? Is the public SOA-RM Comment List @
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=soa-rm
something that can be used for this purpose? Or should there be a public
SOA-RA comments listserv that can be created?

Would appreciate some discussion on how this can be accomplished within
the parameters given by OASIS.

Regards,

- Anil

:-