Subject: [SPAM] Re: [soa-rm-ra] DOJ OJP JRA

Here is a link to the Net-Centric Enterprise Services
(NCES) Security Architecture document produced by the
Defense Information System Agency (DISA).  It is more
of an implemententation architecture than a reference
architecture.

http://horizontalfusion.dtic.mil/docs/specs/20040326_NCES_SDCES_Archit.pdf

This is for the Global Information Grid (GIG). See
wiki-pedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Information_Grid

The document is dated 2004, however, it was a very
good stab at the WS-* standards at that time.  Since
2004, I think NCES has split security up into
different documents but I'm not sure.  If you are
authorized you can download an SDK from their portal
to use as a reference implementation.

Danny