Subject: Organization of Wiki pages & View/Viewpoint Specs

Frank,

I see you've updated TheArchitecture Wiki centered around three principal
views and that's good.  I would suggest the following and I've updated the
Wiki in some cases accordingly.
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture

1. That we consistently use the adopted view name at various levels, for
example, in some cases we use "Service as Business View" and in others
"Business via Services".  I prefer the former but in any event, we need to
be consistent.

2. Remember that a view is comprised of one or more models.  Therefore, I
have updated the link names under TheArchitecture to reflect the "View"
(e.g., Realizing Service Oriented Architecture View) link and if you click
that link you will see the ANSI/IEEE 1471-2000 required meta-description
elements at the top of the page followed by links to the models that
comprise that view.  You will see I added the word "Model" to those links
(or sections).  Note that viewpoint specifications need to be developed and
they don't below in the view description.  That is the purpose of my comment
block at the top of the page.
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceView

3. We should organize the rest of the links accordingly (and of course
ultimately reflect this in the published RA document) and update the names
of the Wiki links to accurately represent the view names.  Right now, they
don't.

4. We have a link to a Views/Viewpoints section as part of the Introduction
and that is fine.  I will need to update the content at some point but this
is where we will want to add our three Viewpoint specifications.  You can
see the required elements of the viewpoint specs and they are very
straightforward.  Once we've captured the stakeholders and stakeholder
concerns for each viewpoint, it's a piece of cake to develop the viewpoint
specs.