Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Execution Context - a few thoughts

On Feb 23, 2007, at 3:53 PM, Francis McCabe wrote:

I think that is exactly what we discussed.
In the context of an electronically mediated environment for action, this includes messaging, policies,
double shots of expresso, extra whipped cream on the lattes,
etc. Whatever is needed to make it work.

The important thing for an execution context is to make sure you capture the critical factors :-)