Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Need F2F Visitor Information ASAP

Sad to say that I will not be able to attend.

Thank you,

Timothy D. Vibbert

SOA Wichashita (SOA Chief)

SOA Masters Community (http://www.soamasterclass.com)

vox: 610.531.6233

From: Jeffrey A. Estefan [mailto:jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:54 PM
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org; soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] Need F2F Visitor Information ASAP

SOA-RA SC Colleagues,

For those of you planning on attending the F2F Meeting at NASA/JPL in Pasadena on Apr 24-26, 2007, please note the following JPL security (U.S.) and foreign national visitor request information.  Note:  Photo ID is required for Lab access.

Identification: U.S. Citizens must have a current Drivers License or an official photo I.D. issued by a government agency or business/educational entity. Resident Aliens (also known as Permanent Residents) are required to have their Resident Alien Card (green card) or proof of residency in their passport. Foreign Nationals must have their passport and visa. Failure to possess the required I.D. can result in denial of entry. It is the requestor's responsibility to inform their guests of this requirement.

Escorts: When a visitor requires an escort, the escort must be with the visitor the entire time the visitor is at JPL. The escort must be a JPL-Picture badged person. Foreign Nationals must be escorted by a JPL-Picture badged U.S. Citizen. Groups of ten or less must have one escort. Groups of ten or more require a minimum of two escorts.

Foreign Nationals: Foreign nationals are defined as individuals who do not possess proof of U.S. citizenship, a valid resident alien card ("green card") or political asylum papers from the U.S. State Department. Visits involving Foreign Nationals from non-designated countries to be here for 5 days or less must be submitted at least 3 working days in advance. Visits involving Foreign Nationals from non-designated countries to be here for more than 5 days must be submitted at least 20 working days in advance. Visits involving Foreign Nationals from designated countries (except for public tour visits) for any period of time must be submitted at least 20 working days in advance. Please note that the birthdate, passport and visa information must be provided for all foreign national visits. Failure to submit the request in advance or failure to provide sufficient information can result in the visit not being approved.

I need the following information for all attendees (depending on Citizenship status):

* If you are a U.S. Citizens or Resident Alien, I need the following information: 1) Full Name, 2) Citizen of, 3) Affiliation & Job Title.

* If you are a lawful Permanent Resident Alien, then I need the following information: 1) Alien Registration #, 2) Birthdate, and 3) Place of Birth.

* If you are a Foreign National, please contact me ASAP as I need quite a bit of additional information and a lot of lead time to get the visit approved.

Thanks everybody!

Regards...

 - Jeff E.