Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Interacting w/Services Model Updated (a start on EDA & event-driven SOA)

We could use "Notification Of" between "Event" and
"Real World Effect" in the Interaction Action/Event
model.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/TheArchitecture/ServiceView/Interaction

Staying at the same level of abstraction as the
Action/Event model on this page of the wiki, the first
three message exchange patterns listed are action
patterns and the fourth MEP listed is an event
pattern.

Danny

It's here! Your new message!