Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Groups - Modification of Policy_Contract_Business diagram (OASIS_Policy-Contract_Diagram.JPG) uploaded

Well, I just would like to understand one simple thing: will RA standard define certain relationship between a Service Contract and a Policy as well as between a Service Contract and a SLA?

If the answer is 'no', then would it be a standard violation if my Service Contract were contained certain relationship between the  Service Contract and the Policy as well as between the Service Contract and the SLA?