Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] No Outstanding Actions from 6-6-07 Minutes

Outstanding Meeting Action Items:

06-06-2007 None
05-30-2007 None
05-23-2007 None
05-16-2007 None
05-09-2007 No Meeting
05-02-2007 No Meeting
04-24,25,26-2007 Face to Face - None
04-18-2007 None
04-04-2007 None
03-28-2007 None
03-21-2007 None
03-14-07 Ken Action: Include distinction (in RA
document) between Corba-type contract and what we mean
for SD to accomplish in making it possible for
partners to complete operational transactions
specified in the SD.
03-07-2007 None

We have been diligent in tracking and working off
action items at the beginning of each teleconference.
The only relevant SOA RA action we have not followed
up on was from January when we discussed having a
liason to the Open Group's formal SOA ontology.

Danny

--- Ken Laskey <klaskey@mitre.org> wrote:

> Danny,
>
> What I was after was to go through say the last
> dozen minutes and see
> if there was anything outstanding over the last few
> months.
>
> Could you expand your review?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken
>
> On Jun 13, 2007, at 2:52 PM, Danny Thornton wrote:
>
> > Per the action item from today's RA telecon to
> review
> > last weeks minutes (6-6-07) for outstanding
> actions,
> > there are no outstanding actions from last weeks
> > minutes.
> >
> > Danny

> > ______________
> > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.
>  Join Yahoo!'s
> > user panel and lay it on us.
> http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/
> > yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

> Ken Laskey
> MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
> 7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:
>   703-983-1379
> McLean VA 22102-7508

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.