Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] reading WS-Policy: first observation

Title: Re: [soa-rm-ra] reading WS-Policy: first observation
Because the Policy attachments are transitive binary relationships.  You can inspect all policies associated with any aspect of a service.

In addition to the policies on the service itself, there is a growing number of companies advocating that policies should be able to be persistently attached to the data traversing the service.  Adobe is one of those who believe this is a desirable architectural principle.

I think that the abstract model behind the WS-Policy Framework is ideal for the RA.