Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Cogitating Descriptions for Reference Architecture and System

I think that I prefer Ken's friendly amendment.
I am also beginning to wonder whether we want bring a slightly agent-
like perspective to services:

For SOA, a system can be defined as a collection of services that
provide access to exposed business functionality of service
providers; and enables these capabilities to be organized and used to
satisfy specific business needs.

The rewording is subtle, but I wanted to emphasize that there is a
*reason* that people expose their services.

Frank