Subject: Will try to listen in

Hi Folks,

I recognize I'm due for scribe duty, and I will try to be available
for the duty next week, but today the best I can do is listen in,
mostly on mute, while pounding on a paper for submission to the 6th
International Semantic Web Conference that is due tomorrow. FWIW this
really isn't my idea, and I'm not fond of being volunteered for the
job, but a business associate that I would rather not alienate
requested it, using material we developed together for a govt
medical semantic interoperability-related proposal that is still
under consideration, so there's little choice.

I will try to listen in with one ear.

Rex Brooks
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design