Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] SOA Governance Constraint & Responsibility Ecosystem

Hi Don
  It looks interesting.
  However, a couple of things to think about:
1. A kind of knit: we are using UML diagrams rather than concept maps.
2. We need something more like a toolbox that we can use to build a
given governance scenario from. The idea is that we do not say how
you do governance, but we can provide you with the tools to do so.
This is quite tricky to get in an area like governance which seems so
'soft'.
  But, I believed that candidate implements in the toolbox would be
things like "policy organ" (a body capable of generating policies),
"treaty" (an agreement between peers with no explicit parent social
structure), and so on. (I know that Jeff does not like the term
treaty ... :)

Frank