Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] UML model for Governance

Don:

Could you put these and the previous diagram into the team document
repository?

Thanks

Bob Ellinger

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Flinn [mailto:flinn@alum.mit.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 2:48 PM
To: soa-rm-ra
Subject: [soa-rm-ra] UML model for Governance

Hi All

Frank suggested that I use UML diagrams for Governance.  To that end
I've attached three diagrams, which need more work; a base UML model and
two activity diagrams for each of constraints and responsibilities.

Note that I am nowhere near being a UML expert, so forgive and correct
my UML errors.  I used Visio to create these diagrams, which was quite
tedious and error prone.  Frank also suggested that I look at magicdraw,
which I will do.

Don

--
Don Flinn