Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] governance musings over the weekend

> ... is a local governance incomplete without
> consideration of the goals of all the
> participants in its social context?

I see good and evil as a measure of the positive and
negative effects on human emotion.  In the near
future, I don't think computers will measure the
positive/negative effects of governance policies on a
collection of human emotions within a society.   Human
oversight is required for the consideration of the
goals of all the participants in a social context with
regards to good and bad intentions.

Danny

http://www.fidelity-international.com/world/index.html

> > Ken