Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] OASIS SCA TC Relationship to the OASIS SOA RA SC

For a rather good introduction to SCA, because implementers/vendors in
the space will naturally emphasize one particular aspect over another,
check out the following white paper from David Chappell:

Introducing SCA
http://www.davidchappell.com/articles/Introducing_SCA.pdf

Blog entry about the above:
http://www.davidchappell.com/blog/2007/07/introducing-sca.html