Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] service execution context

While the EC is a pervasive concept throughout the RA, I believe that
there is considerable merit in keeping the EC as a separate,
architectural abstraction in the RA.  When Architects are building
concrete architectures using the RA, I believe that having the EC as a
point of view will be invaluable to them as they describe interactions
between service participants.

Don

--
Don Flinn