Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Questions on action model

Scott,
  We will bear your thoughts in mind ... :)

  And yes, we have had discussions on the other issues:

1. A service may have several actions. (Unlike the WSDL scenario). We
have not tried to attach pieces of the description to individual
actions, but that is a potentially good suggestion (from that would
follow that policies would also be individuated).

2. We have had quite a lot of discussion about MEPs. In section
4.4.1.2 (ca line 1394) we outline a few of the MEPs that we feel are
archetypal. However, we specifically chose not to enumerate a long
list of potential MEPs.
   In our opinion, MEPs are closely connected to choreography, which
is an area that we want to say more on in the RA.
   In the RM, we modeled this by identifying two aspects of the
behavior model: the action model and the process model. The former is
about what actions are possible and the latter is about temporal
relationships between actions. The process model is, of course,
closely aligned with many people's concepts of choreography.

Frank