Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Questions on action model

Scott,

Thank you for the summarization.  The only statement I
have an exception with is 3, A service has one
description.

In an ecosystem of services, there could potentially
be many service descriptions for a service.  The
service description a consumer uses may be dependent
on the entity the consumer interacts with when they
use the service, or it could be dependent on the
particular context the service description is
provided.  Because of unforeseen possibilities for a
service to have multiple service descriptions, I do
not think the OASIS SOA RA can qualify one service to
one service description.

Danny

=== message truncated ===