Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Questions on action model

Michael,

The question to ask is what parts of the service
description could be described in different ways in
different domains or contexts?  For example, a
provider may provide a service for a business domain
and a scientific domain.  The provider could describe
functionality different and have different contracts
associated with each domain.  Both domains could be
served by different registry/repositories.  The number
of counter examples for dictating one service
description per service are infinite.

Danny

--- "Poulin, Michael" <Michael.Poulin@uk.fid-intl.com>

http://www.fidelity-international.com/world/index.html