Subject: Require white paper editor

I have written a small paper (about 7 pages) espousing SOA as the
architectural paradigm for large scale distributed GIS systems.  I require
one or two technical volunteers to proof read the paper.  Please contact me
off list if interested.

Duane
"Speaking only for myself"
Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com