Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] The Service Interface

Jeff, Frank, Everyone,

My $.02:

I also like the wiki definition of "one" the specific kinds of
interface I think we need to specify in the RA.

I think we do need the "constraints" Frank is willing to accept, and
those should include the two examples plus a verbal description of
what implementation-independent components are required, e.g. the
ability to provide bindings, not the particular binding mechanisms. I
think the examples should be included in the RA. I also think that
the ability to provide bindings for the appropriate MEPs should be
highlighted in the examples.