Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Updated Visual Model for Service Description

The diagram is helpful, I am working on a web app that
will allow entry of this information and then update
an ebXML/UDDI registry.

In doing this, one of the things I think we are
missing in the general description is a hook for
federations.  Is this description part of one or more
federations?  For the implementation I am putting
together, each description has a certificate
associated with it and can be used for things like
forming groups (federations), description revocation,
etc.

Danny

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm-ra/download.php/