Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Updated Visual Model for Service Description

Danny,

I'll need to read the link on annotations.

As for federations, we have the same situations as with a lot of the action discussion in that the details of how it's done don't belong in description, only the description or a link to information of the result.

I'm not sure detailing federations really belongs in the RA because it seems a business-specific process and requirements.  Now some of the description would likely indicate whether some resource was appropriate for some federation and the result of federation membership might be included in description.

Do you have something more specific in mind for federations?

Ken