Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Updated Visual Model for Service Description

I agree with Danny on this, Ken,

I think that it fits into Jeff's component diagram under Policies and
Contracts in polices stereotype.

I think it should be included in the RA as a category of policy that
would have links to specific federations that a given RA may offer as
options.

This will become quite a bit more obvious once a number of these
kinds of federations get established, especially in the emergency
management arena where it is a natural fit as a way make trusted
networks operational in a clearly understood set of requirements and
expectations.

I would consider short descriptions of requirements and expectations
as annotations, btw.