Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Updated Visual Model for Service Description

I can't speak for Danny, of course, but I don't
think he meant that we should include something
like FERA, but that it should fit within the
range of implementations that fit our RA. That's
actually not a coincidence, since I will be using
his work in a presentation to the 5th SOA for
E-Gov Conference in Spring, probably using gov
data.

Off-topic: Jeff, do you happen to participate in NASA's Second Life presence?