Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Updated Visual Model for Service Description

Folks,

To me, there are only two topics relevant to federation that we might want
to consider addressing in the RA and they are: 1) federated discovery
services (or federated visibility in the RM sense), which would be covered
in the Service Visibility Model of the Realizing a SOA View, and 2) identity
federation, which would be covered in the Security Model of the Owning SOAs
View.  It's not immediately obvious to me at least how these concepts relate
to or impact the Service Description Model, but if they do, then we need to
tease it out and be crystal clear about what we mean.

 - Jeff E.