Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] what is a generalized SOA RA?

While I agree in principle to what Danny is pursuing, I don't think
we need to amend the RM to make it possible to build an RA that is
not necessarily specific to a domain.

It depends on how you define a domain on one hand, and how you
predefine your set of requirements on the other. A set of
requirements for the emergency management domain could just as easily
apply to shipping companies like FEDEX or UPS, for instance. Scrub
off the serial numbers of SLAs, MEPs for requests, responses and
reports, (call em bills of lading and invoices, for instance) and
miscellaneous issues for governance and conformance to a set of
standards and the architectures are essentially the same. The same
kinds of choreography and orchestration would (or should) work
equally well for both.