Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] what is a generalized SOA RA?

A couple of typos if you haven't already caught them
are "beis" and "permitspermitting".  There is a
redundant sentence starting with "In fact, the
degree of abstraction ..."

The introduction still reads like a justification of
the OASIS SOA RM statement:

The SOA Reference Model defines reference architecture
as “an architectural design pattern that indicates how
an abstract set of mechanisms and relationships
realizes a predetermined set of requirements.”  More
precisely, ...

Afer rereading the introduction my preference is to
leave out the OASIS SOA RM definition for a reference
architecture.  I was thinking of ways to change "More
precisely" to something like "The intended meaning"
but the wording gets awkward.

Danny